The PressMatic pressurisation units are systems made with a single-phase electric pump.
They are suitable for solving problems of little or no pressure in domestic, civil and medium-sized industrial systems.
They are supplied pre-assembled, pre-calibrated and factory tested. They are therefore ready for installation which is limited to electrical and hydraulic connections only.
- Electric pump with two-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n=2900 1/min) single-phase 230V ±10%
- Check Valve
- Pressure switch
- Pressure gauge
- Interchangeable membrane autoclave, 24 litres (type A) or 100 litres (type B).
LIMIT OF USE
- For clean liquids without abrasive, non-aggressive particles (with solid parts up to 0.2% max)
- Liquid temperature up to 70° C
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Manometric suction height with centrifugal pumps up to 6m, with JET pumps up to 9m
- Maximum final pressure allowed in the body