Quality System UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
In Idroelettrica the quality is S.M.A.R.T. because:
- We know that we have the potential to fill the gaps in the market and try to impose ourselves as a point of reference for our customers;
- We continually improve by bringing this principle into our corporate culture, not as an unpleasant annoyance, but as an opportunity for growth;
- We analyse the context of the organisation by carefully evaluating the combination of internal and external factors that can have an influence on the organisational approach.
- We remember that we have risks, but that these have been analysed and therefore we know the way to predict and prevent the consequences;
- We are united and convinced that our first and irreplaceable resource is people, with the experience of the more senior employees and the enthusiasm of the younger ones. Each one of us determines the quality and success of our performance.
- Since 1999 we have been UNI EN ISO 9001 certified
- UNI EN 1090 Idroelettrica manufactures its own steel products in compliance with the European standard on structural carpentry made in the workshop. To this end, it has obtained, from the DNV-GL, the relative certification by organising the processes and training its operators. This production approach ensures that every metal structure produced in the company is equipped with DoP and CE marking. The structures produced by Idroelettrica S.p.A. fall into the execution class EXC2.
WE WORK SAFELY WITH THE NECESSARY SKILLS
We believe that quality comes from safety, which is why we consider the culture of the operators that we guarantee through training courses on:
- Work in confined spaces (Legislative Decree 81/2008 and Presidential Decree 177/2011)
- operation of cranes and mobile cranes
- work at height
- driving forklifts
- driving mobile elevating platforms (MEWPs)
- qualified personnel for tasks with electrical risk (PEI, PES, PAV)
- operation of vehicles for exceptional transport
The company carries out its activities in compliance with the provisions on environmental protection and aims to maintain and improve the culture of respect for the environment over time.
Thanks to the installation of PV panels, we have achieved a reduction in consumption, as well as contributing to the reduction of CO2 emitted into the environment. The path for certification to the environmental standard UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 has been started
Idroelettrica is a UNI member and is a member of the UNI ACTIVE FIRE PROTECTION Commission UNI/CT/034/GL 07 WATER SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS
Idroelettrica, producing also for international markets, has chosen to become a member of the NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION in order to always be updated on these type of guidelines that are an international reference.
Idroelettrica is a member of the following industry associations: