The Pumpvar electrical panel commands and controls electric pumps for pressurisation and irrigation, domestic or agricultural/industrial systems.
The panels of the Pumpvar series mount only primary inverters of the brand and integrated EMC filter.
Pumpvar is ideal for submerged electric pumps.
- 2.5” LCD graphic display with display of the machine/system status Internal "black box" memory for storing alarms.
- RS485 port 10Mbps for communication with RTU Modbus protocol
- Energy savings due to the modulation of electricity consumption according to the actual water consumption of the pump Constant pressure
- Absence of sudden pressure jumps in the system, therefore, longer life of the pump
- Reduced costs of routine maintenance
- Increased quietness
- Control panel made in metal box
- Protection class IP54 (IP55 or higher on request)
- Painting with epoxy polyester powders colour RAL7035
- Panel with electronic components;
- Power supply 3F+N+T 400V±10% 50/60Hz;
- Electric pump on/off switch (possibility of manual operation via keypad);
- 4-20 mA signal input from pressure transmitter or flow meter;
- Inverter running indicator light;
- Inverter running indicator light in protection;
- ABB frequency converter;
- EMC disturbance filter for residential and industrial use;
- Inverter/motor protection fuses;
- Auxiliary protection fuses;
- Smart programming keyboard on the front panel;
- Forced ventilation system for inverter cooling for power from kW 4 included;
- Inverter alarm clean contact;
- Main disconnector with door lock; Casing in metal material;
- Terminal block;
- User manual;
- Wiring diagram and CE declaration.